Experience the comfort and convenience that a snow helicopter transfer has to offer. No need to worry about the long distance driving, chain hire, escalating fuel costs, resort entry and parking fees! Heli-Serv Tours can provide an efficient and effective way to enjoy your holiday in style!
With flights times from Melbourne around 1 hour the snowfields are at your fingertips, giving you more time to rip up the powder as you tear down the ski runs and experience the magnificent Victorian Alps.
The Victorian Alp snow season officially opens on the Queen’s birthday weekend in June and there can often be plenty of snow right through until October.
For an update on the snow report go to www.vicsnowreport.com.au
Some 26 lifts operate on Mount Buller in the winter which will get you onto over 75 kilometres of runs of various grades. You can even ski at night on the Bourke Street run and there are cross country routes.
Flight Duration: 90 minutes
From $500 return per person*
Venture to Mt Hotham, the highest alpine resort in Victoria! The resort is flanked by the Alpine National Park and from the summit there are spectacular views of the mountains and the Dargo High Plains.
Flight Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
From $900 return per person*
*Travel Notes and Restrictions:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. Prices are based on passenger weight of 80kg per person, above passenger weight may effect the quoted price.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot 3 hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.