Spa Dreaming Tour – Mornington Peninsula
Moorabbin Airport VIC.
Peninsula Hot Springs www.peninsulahotsprings.com.au
Take a break from the rat race and recharge in the hinterlands of the Mornington Peninsula. First you will enjoy stunning views on the Mornington Peninsula hinterlands and coastline, on your flight to Point Nepean.
Bathe at your leisure in the thermal pools before and after your massage. The naturally thermal mineral waters are high in health-giving sodium, potassium, magnesium and natural bubbles of bicarbonate.
Enjoy either a 1 hour kodo massage (a rhythmic body massage inspired by traditional Australian aboriginal techniques which tone and re-algin energy flow, enhancing mind and body) or a relaxation massage.
Before we take you home, enjoy a lovely spa lunch at the Spa Dreaming Café.
The Appetite Spa Tour will take approximately 4 hours. Flights operate seven days a week. Bookings are required at a minimum of 3 weeks in advance.
- Appetite Spa Package at Peninsula Hot Springs includes
- Entry into the Spa Dreaming Centre thermal pools (includes towel and robe) – private outdoor bathing available at an extra cost
- 1 hour kodo or relaxation massage. Treatment upgrade available on request
- Lunch served at the Spa Dreaming Café
- Scenic tour from Moorabbin Airport to Point Nepean and return
- Total Experience approximately 4hrs
- Travel coordination
- Experienced pilots & flight commentary
Travel Notes and Restrictions:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. Prices are based on passenger weight of 80kg per person, above passenger weight may effect the quoted price.
- Large group bookings available.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot 3 hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.
From $875 per person* (inc gst)
*Price based on 2 passengers