12 Apostles Tour
Barwon Heads Airport, Geelong VIC.
Take off and fly direct to the famous 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road. Land next to the visitors centre and take your time to discover this magic creation of nature and enjoy a light picnic lunch. We fly back past Cape Otway rainforest, Apollo Bay and the famous rugged Surf Coast.
The 12 Apostles Tour will take approximately 4 hours. Flights operate seven days a week. To schedule your flight do so as many days in advance as possible.
- Landing at 12 Apostles visitor centre
- Light picnic lunch
- Flight time of approximately 180 mins return
- Total Experience approximately 4hrs
- Travel coordination
- Experienced pilots & flight commentary
Travel Notes and Restrictions:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. Prices are based on passenger weight of 80kg per person, above passenger weight may effect the quoted price.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot 3 hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.
From $975 per person* (inc gst)
*Price based on 4 passengers