The Ultimate Pub Tour
Moorabbin Airport VIC.
Jamieson Brewery www.jamiesonbrewery.com.au
Kinglake Pub www.kinglakepub.com.au
Yarra Valley Gateway Estate www.gatewayestate.com.au
Coldstream Brewery www.coldstreambrewery.com.au
The Ultimate Pub Tour focuses on classic Australian Pubs in out-of-the-way places, combined with boutique restaurants and wineries. What a tour!!
The journey begins with a city orbit, and then off you go to the foothills of the highlands to Jamieson Brewery, where you and your guests will be taken on a brewery tour and sample Jamieson’s 4 award winning beers, including their famous Raspberry Ale.
From Jamieson, you’re back in the air as we head to Kinglake Pub where Chris, Melinda and family will welcome you to the country pub with a difference, known for its great food and friendly atmosphere… enjoy lunch and take in the surrounding views along with a great range of local and boutique beers they have to offer.
Next, you will be taken to Coldstream, where you can sample award winning wines and organic produce at Gateway Estate. From there you will spend the afternoon at Coldstream Brewery, sampling their beers and cider and enjoying an afternoon feast.
This is one pub crawl your mates will never forget!
The Ultimate Pub Tour will take approximately 7 hours. Flights operate from Wednesday to Sunday. To schedule your flight do so as many days in advance as possible.
- Food and Beverages – Local wines, beer, nibbles/starters and lunch
- Stop off at 3 locations, including Jamieson Brewery, Kinglake Pub and Coldstream Brewery
- Total Experience approximately 7hrs
- Travel coordination
- Experienced pilots & flight commentary
“It was the best day ever. The views as we flew over Melbourne and then bush & lakes were out of this world. At each stop we were greeted with warm ‘country’ hospitality, amazing local food and of course a hug range of beers. We could not help but feel every bit the ‘rock star’ as we arrived at each location with the impact only a helicopter can provide. The numbers of stops fitted perfectly, allow each one in the group a chance to enjoy the views from the front seat of the chopper. Even after a full day of activity we were left feeling elated and wishing the day could go on for ever.”
Travel Notes and Restrictions:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. Prices are based on passenger weight of 80kg per person, above passenger weight may effect the quoted price.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot 3 hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- All passengers fly at pilot’s discretion. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be accepted.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.
From $865 per person* (inc gst)
*Price based on 4 passengers