Relax Spa Getaway – Mornington Peninsula
Take a break from the rat race and recharge in the hinterlands of the Mornington Peninsula. First you will enjoy stunning views on the Mornington Peninsula hinterlands and coastline, on your flight to Point Nepean.
Arriving at Peppers Moonah Links Resort, you and your guest with enjoy a seasonal 3 course dinner at Pebbles Restaurant and luxury accommodation.
After a buffet breakfast, you will be taken to Peninsula Hot Springs, where you and your guest will bathe at your leisure in the thermal pools before and after your massage. The naturally thermal mineral waters are high in health-giving sodium, potassium, magnesium and natural bubbles of bicarbonate.
You will enjoy a private 30 minute aromatic oil bath and either a 1 hour kodo massage (a rhythmic body massage inspired by traditional Australian aboriginal techniques which tone and realign energy flow, enhancing mind and body) or a relaxation massage.
Before we take you home, enjoy a lovely spa lunch at the Spa Dreaming Café.
The Relax Spa Getaway is an overnight stay. Flights operate seven days a week. Bookings are required at a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- 3 course A La Carte Dinner for 2 in Pebbles Restaurant
- Luxury overnight accommodation at Moonah Links Peppers Resort
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Spa Package at Peninsula Hot Springs includes:
- Welcome Juice on arrival
- ½ hour private bathing
- 2 x 1 hour massage
- Light lunch in Bathe Café
- Unlimited Public Access Bathing
- Complimentary return access bathing pass for the following day
- Total flight time approx 1 hour from Moorabbin Airport (free parking available)
- Travel coordination
- Experienced pilots & flight commentary
Travel Notes and Restrictions:
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. Prices are based on passenger weight of 80kg per person, above passenger weight may effect the quoted price.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions. Please be advised that flying can only take place during daylight hours.
- The final flight decision will be made by the pilot 3 hours prior to departure unless otherwise advised.
- Due to limited cargo space, passengers are permitted to carry one (1) piece of surface luggage per person.
- Should flight seats not be filled to capacity, additional luggage space may be available.
Per couple $2480 (inc gst)